Translate 翻訳

4/06/2012

Snow in El Paso-Photos

Snow in El Paso-Photos

While I lived in Los Angeles, I never had a chance to see snow in Los Angeles.
Once I saw snow was falling from the sky from 23rd floor of tall building, but before it reached on the ground it disappeared.


While I stayed in El Paso, I had several chance to see snow not only falling but also piling on the ground.
In addition I encountered Blizzard at El Paso.
It was a good chance to have experience of Blizzard and I had trouble of driving, I surely enjoyed and excited by that.


If it snowed in Friday, next Saturday I drove to Franklin Mountains first and then Organ Mountains and then next Sunday, I visited Guadalupe Mountains National Park.


Itwas good experience to taste snow in the mountains.


In El Paso, some Summer, we had many days of temperature over 105 degree.
And in Winter, I could enjoy snow falling.


S, Murata
04/06/2012


















No comments:

Post a Comment