Translate 翻訳

4/01/2012

Joshua Tree National Park-CA Photos その(1)

Joshua Tree National Park-CA Photos その(1)

Under President Clinton's leadership, California's Joshua Tree National Monument became National Park, together with Death Valley in 1994.
California has 8 National Parks now. This is the largest in the USA tieing with Alaska.
There are many states without National park in America.
California's unique beauty and variety is obvious.

Joshua Tree is located near Palm Springs.
When I was in El Paso and visited California, I-10 passes next to Joshua Tree N.P., so one day I scheduled visiting Joshua Tree before going back to El Paso.
It was January 1st. I entered Park and climbed Mount Ryan starting at 7:00 AM and standing on top at 8:00 AM. Nobody was there. I ocuppied vast space alone. View was tremendous.
Desert has unique beauty.

And I also took Cholla Cacus photos which I am familiar with at Southwest desert.

This park is popular with climbers because of unique rock formation.

S. Murata
04/01/2012










No comments:

Post a Comment