Translate 翻訳

12/04/2023

SFV Bonsai Club 2022年6月26日 月例会報告 (Draft made in June 2022)

 SFV Bonsai Club 2022年6月26日 月例会報告 (Blog prepared in June, 2022)

This draft was made in June 26, 2022.

And I have 2 more Blog Drafts.

Last Bonsai Blog shown on this Blog was 5/22/2022.

   The reason I stopped monthly Bonsai Club activity report on Blog was, as you may know, there was one guy who thought he had power to control Bonsai Club and this guy complained a lot to me. So, first I stopped reporting Bonsai Club activities on my Blog. And finally I quit Bosai Club  at the end of year 2022. I was member of this Club for 13 years and I worked hard as Accountant, Reporter, Communication organizer and Coordinator to JACC. I enjoyed a lot and I believe other members except this one Guy enjoyed attending this great Bonsai Club. Which was growing obviously and I enjoyed visiting Thousand Oaks meeting place.

   But now it was a History. And I noticed some people still looking at my Blog and Bonsai Club activity in the past, I thought since now SFV Bonsai Club with 2 Great Masters was just History, I would like to show my 3 of my Drafts of this Great SFV Bonsai Club gathering in this Blog.

   I heard from some of the members that gathering of Bonsai Club this year 2023 was decreasing every month and it is still exist but not any more enjoyable compared to when we had before. 

So, these 3 meeting Blogs are History we lost now. It shows how members enjoyed these gatherings.

First blog photos was taken by iPad.

Next one was taken by Panasonic Lumix.

   Since now December 2023, I also made draft of December 12, 2021 Potluck Party at the same place in 2022. 

   2 Great teachers were no more members of SFV Bonsai Club and this gatherings were very healthy activities to me, I made decision to make Hobby Class for the limited members and since June this year, we had small very enjoyable meeting at Master's house once a month. This helped me a lot since I had many tragedy this year - losing my wife, losing my precious family members (2 Dogs -Hana, Thumper in July) and I met worst terror in my history living in America at my house in midnight in August by Intruder with Pepper Spray and Break-in from French Door by force.

   All photos from iPad were in my Draft made in 6/26/2022.

S. Murata 12/04/2023


村田茂太郎



























No comments:

Post a Comment