Translate 翻訳

12/04/2023

SFV Bonsai Club 2022年6月26日 月例会報告 No 2/2 (December 4, 2023)

 SFV Bonsai Club 2022年6月26日 月例会報告 No 2/2   (December 4. 2023)

This was also Draft made in June 27, 2022.

Photos were taken by Panasonic Lumix.

This is already history, so I present here in my Blog.

---   ---   ---

1st report sent yesterday was with photos from iPad.

As you may know, I have Panasonic Lumix Camera which was handy to me since it was with me always.

This time all photos in this file was from Lumix camera.


And as you may know, this year, there was no Bonsai Show.

Maybe next year, we will have Bonsai Show.

Bonsai Show was off these 3 years because of Covid-19. (No Show in 2020, 2021 and 2022.)

Since there are many new members, I would like to show Bonsai Show photos I presented in my Blog in June 2018.

It was good Show and I enjoyed. In my presentation, it was done in Japanese, but Photos are universal language. You would understand what it was in the near past when we had Bonsai Show in June.

And since each photo is near 3MB, I used Blog file to minimize photo-size by copying to Word File. I will attach Word file on my e-mail same as before.

-------

昨日、6月の月例会報告をお届けしました。

使った写真は iPad でとったものでした。

今回はPanasonic Lumix Cameraで撮ったものをお届けします。

サイズ縮小のためにいったんBlogに持ち込み、それをWord fileにコピーするというやり方です。まあ、それぞれ無事届けばうれしく思います。


S. Murata 06/27/2022 Monday 3:58 PM





































No comments:

Post a Comment